Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Change of Pace

Today was a change of pace (literally) as far as flying is concerned. My father and I pulled out the Clipper and flew around the patch for about an hour. We went over Lake Granger, did a low approach at Taylor, and landed at Bird's Nest. We also replaced the Pitts fuel indicator tubing.



We also worked on the Hog Bide, and I was able to paint a little more on the Hornet. I also took a few pics of the Ringmaster in its current state.



This weekend I was also able to upload to youtube some arrival and warbird videos that I finallygot around to putting together.

SLICK

2 comments:

  1. I saw the video's, they were amazing haha, i love sitting out on the flightline early in the week and just watching them land in, awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man! Yeah, watching arrivals with the scanner is my favorite part of the entire Oshkosh experience.

    ReplyDelete