Sunday, February 8, 2009

A hangar type of weekend

With the less than desirable weather this weekend (high winds both days, low ceilings today...storms moving in) it gave my father and I a good chance to get some work done in the hangar. We were able to complete a few more major portions of the upper wing on the Hog-bipe. Hopefully the construction of the bottom wing can be started later on this week.



My father was able to finish covering the fuselage of the Howard DGA this weekend. The model looks even larger with the fabric on! It's hard to believe it only has a nine and a half foot wingspan.


During some breaks in the building of the Hog I was able to make a bit of progress on the hornet. I masked the inside and outside of the canopy and finished the cockpit and add the flight data probe to the nose.



SLICK

No comments:

Post a Comment