Friday, April 15, 2011

2011 Show Season Begins!

Over the past three month hiatus (busy at school), it's time to begin the 2011 airshow/aviation video season! Having only made it to April in this year's video season and I've already attended three aviation events, with the fourth coming up this weekend. So far I've taken video and pictures from my trip to St. Maarten, the Taylor 150 Air Race, and the 2011 South Texas Shootout in Corpus Christi. This coming weekend I travel up to Ft. Worth for the 2011 Air Power Expo at NAS JRB Fort Worth.

For this interested, here is a link to one of the videos uploaded so far this year: St. Maarten

Also, a few pictures from the three events so far:



Over the break I've received a lot of good comments, critiques and suggestions for this year's videos. Be sure to keep up with the youtube channel for future videos. I'm hoping to have the first music video of 2011 put together over Easter weekend!

SLICK

No comments:

Post a Comment