Sunday, May 15, 2011

Summer Break is Here...


...and it's time for some updates! As you know I've been very busy with school, but now that I've gotten that out of the way I'm pleased to present the first aviation music video of the 2011 season!

Centennial of Naval Aviation Shows

This video is a mash-up of my footage from both the South Texas Shootout at NAS Corpus Christi, and the Air Power Expo at NASJRB Ft. Worth. Both shows were very difficult to film due to the incredibly high winds! In fact, Corpus had the most difficult wind conditions I've ever filmed in. None-the-less the video is up!

Also, this summer I'm pleased to announce a new and different project. It's a fairly large undertaking, but I've decided to volunteer our experiences with home-building in order to repair and make race ready the Texas A&M Crew Team's boats for the fall race season. I've been rowing with A&M for one semester, and so far it's clear that some work needs to be done on our equipment. Well, now that we are in the off season it's time to get crackin!



We have two boats to fix over the summer. One of them is an eight man, 60ft fiberglass shell, while the second is a 40ft, four man shell with a wood structure (our forte!)

This is going to prove to be a very busy a rewarding summer! We've got boats to fix, another cruise with the Navy, Pitts wings to build, and of course we will finish everything off with our annual trip up to Oshkosh!

Until next time!

SLICK

1 comment:

  1. Hi there - can you contact me rob@flyinghighcoffee.com ? I have a question about your Oshkosh attendence for 2011...

    Rob Riggen

    ReplyDelete