Friday, August 7, 2009

EAA Airventure Video and Picture Review

Well, tis year's music video is finally completed! I guess I could talk all about the video but I'll just post some of the comments others have left me:

"Slick, you make tears come to the eyes with this video! Great editing, music, everything is awesome!

-Jim"

"Slick,

You're getting REALLY good at your videography !

Well shot and edited ! 377.gif

Great subject too ...

Thanks and I'm happy you had such a wonderful time ... 70.gif


Gregg"

"Slick,

WOW! Fantastic video and exactly what I need and will need to get thru the POD (Post Oshkosh Depression)...great memories of what is always the best week of the YEAR! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif"

Now, without further ado, here is the 2009 EAA Airventure music video.

Also, I have started a pictoral review of the entire 10 day trip which can be found on the model site at this link....LINK

Let me know what you think!

SLICK

2 comments:

  1. Hey Slick! Great video, you got everything in there, I think! #OSH09 was a complete blast this year. Shame I didn't know you were there or I'd have said hi. http://futurshox.net/blog/blogger.html for pictures - plenty more to come ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot! Awesome pictures as well, and great post! Maybe next year we'll run into each other! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete