Thursday, June 25, 2009

Super Stallion!

I've been working on this for a little over three weeks now, but I suppose I can finally add the link to my latest model build...the Academy 1/48 CH-53E Super Stallion done up in the markings of HMT-302 "Phoenix" courtesy of MAW Decals, along with after market interior and exterior photo etch sets by Eduard. Basically, I'm going all out on one of the last builds I will be doing for a while. Just to give you an idea of the size of this monster...


A link to the build on ARC is located here:
http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=186177&st=60&gopid=1751711&#entry1751711

I've been getting a ton of help from the awesome people who are part of ARC. So far the build has been a blast!

Also, as a side note, keep watching for updates with video and pictures from the 2009 Old Kingsbury Aerodrome Air Fair.

SLICK

No comments:

Post a Comment