Thursday, June 4, 2009

Graduation Weekend Review

This past weekend was pretty exiting! Graduation brought in relatives and a lot of fun times. I was able to fly the Pitts four times in the past six days and finally show relatives and neighbors my airshow routine at the graduation party. It was a blast! I also flew some other airshow routines for Aunt Mikey, Aunt Angie, Uncle Todd, Grandma Gail, and Janine. Thanks everyone for coming out. I had a great time and I hope it's not too long before we all get together as a family again.

Just as a side note, I added some new maneuvers to these routines that, for the time being, will be kept a secret here at SLICK Aviation.

On the last night that Janine was here, we had some pretty gnarly storms pass through Central Texas. So what better than sit outside from 10:30PM until 1:00AM attempting to take pictures of lightning. I never got a perfect shot, but here are some of my better pictures.

Today I was able to start up work again on the Hog Bibe. I neglected to take any pictures, but tomorrow I will post some of the major progress that was made today.

SLICK

No comments:

Post a Comment